Tuesday 26 March 2013

Holi for me

Holi is round the corner. Its the festival of colors as we all know. Holi for me too meant only for coloring the faces of my friends until a white face gets black. We used to find the white or colorless faces and make them black unnaturally. And no one had the guts to refuse us coloring their faces.
And then we got busy. We friends were no more together. And you know, playing Holi alone is not a good idea. Slowly I lost every interest in colors of Holi. Never got such environment again to wake up all the Holi heart. Though I was never away from celebrating this festival without colors. I always tried to fill some colors in every ones life. I tried to make the sad ones happy everytime.
The meaning of Holi has changed for me over the past few years. Its been almost 9 years I played the colors. Now i try to help people in need if i can. I try to make new friends. I try to make people smile. I try to erase the distance between two people. if they are enemies then I try to turn the relationship into friendships. And believe me these small things make me very happy. You may also try the different type of Holi celebration. This way you can save water also.
Anyway, During this day is more special for me. I do wait for the day to arrive to a special person in colors. That person loves to play with different type of colors. And I love to see her that way. Almost white face goes black. And that smile trying to hide behind those colors. Tomorrow will be again the same visuals in front of me. I pray that she keeps smiling always.
I never said that I hate colors. But now the situation is different. I may start coloring the faces and the reason will be that inspiring face and my friends who goes black every Holi.
Anyway, Happy Holi to every one. And a special wish for the special person and her family.Spread some smiles this Holi.
At last,
     "Ye rang bhi berang hai Jo tu yahan na ho// teri muskurahato se ye rangeen hai jahan"
Happy Holi to every one and Family.

2 comments:

  1. Mettersi in forma е perdere il grasso ɗella pancia.

    my ρage: Mettesti

    ReplyDelete
  2. What i do not realize is in fact how you are now not
    actually a lot more well-favored than you might be
    right now. You are so intelligent. You understand therefore
    considerably in the case of this topic, made me in my opinion imagine it from so many
    various angles. Its like men and women aren't involved until it is something to accomplish with Girl gaga!
    Your personal stuffs outstanding. At all times care for it
    up!

    Also visit my weblog :: Suresh Gaddam

    ReplyDelete